- _layouts/defaults.htm: It is used for layout structure for all main pages. It contains all base components to construct its skeleton
- _includes/base/head.html: Used as HTML head that contains page titles, meta info, and CSS and JS file includes
- _includes/base/header.html: Page's topbar/header component
- _includes/base/left-sidebar.html: Page's left sidebar navigation component
- _includes/base/right-sidebar.html: Page's right sidebar component
- _includes/base/footer.html: Page's footer component
- _includes/base/script.html: This component contains al JS file includes
Using UI Elements
There are 2 basic ways to customize your theme...
- Compiled CSS: If you want to use Sleek Dashboard "as is", or only need limited customization, feel free to simply include the compiled
sleek.min.cssfile located in the
- Customizing SCSS: This is more versatile and sustainable way to customize Sleek Dashboard. The 2 major benefits of this strategy are using variable overrides (
_variables.scss) to easily customize theme styles, plus you never have to touch Bootstrap source, meaning future updates will be much, much, simpler.